Monday, June 15, 2009

Imitating a Legend

Jill and I were at Lagoon the other day with our families and saw one of those photo booths that take really bad black and white photo strips. So we decided we would try to create an image that would attempt to live up to the greatness of the classic masterpiece photo of our two older siblings that has apparently been banned from ever appearing on any blog.

Below is the result. A feeble effort, I know. Yes, that is Jill whose face you can see half of there on the right. We didn't exactly get it centered properly (although we were centered in the little thingy you look into). Maybe we should have had mom and dad there to help us do it right.


I, for one, would like to see the true masterpiece come forth and show its greatness to the world.

4 comments:

Grandma A said...

This is a classic also, but doesn't quite live up to the original. Dad said that maybe we better lock the original one in the safe. :)

Jill said...

We really tried... you couldn't tell where to sit obviously since half my head is cut off :)

Nelle B said...

Wow, you guys are pretty close, I think if you had been swimming and had your hair slicked down it might have been even closer :)

My copy of the original is in my dead computer. I'm hoping I can retrieve all the pictures when we get home. I think Mom and Dad are the only ones who have access to it right now.

Sarah Ann said...

mmm... I don't think so! My mom is hiding a copy somewhere in the house or maybe even on the computer, but she won't reveal the whereabouts. Dang!
~Sarah