Sunday, November 21, 2010

Becca's New Room

I've been meaning to blog about this one for a while now. Becca and Nicky have been in the same room since Nicky was born and it's time they had their own rooms. They were outgrowing the room and Becca likes things nice and clean and Nicky, well, let's just say he has a ways to go in the tidiness department. We built Becca a new room downstairs with the big kids - and now Nicky has his own room up by mom and dad.




The project took about 3 weeks and the door to the storage room was moved. Our exercise area had to be moved to the end of the downstairs family room, but we got a new storage closet out of the deal.

5 comments:

R. Jeffrey said...

Very cool room, Becca!

Grandma and Grandpa A said...

I love your new room, Becca! You blend right in with your comforter and I didn't see you on the bed at first.:)

Unknown said...

Becca, I think your new room is beautiful. Pink is always my favorite. I hope you enjoy your own space!!

Jill said...

Cute room Becca! I can't wait to see it in purpose! :)

Jill said...

I meant in "person" not purpose. Duh