Monday, May 26, 2008

14 Years Ago Today...

Happy Birthday Taylor!!! Just a handful of school days left and she will be a big 9th grader - a freshman but not in the High School Scene quite yet. Being the oldest, there are literally dozens upon dozens of pictures of Tay. Every gift she ever got for Christmas and birthdays, her first day of school every year, all her Halloween costumes, the famous "Jammies Wall" picture with her cousins taken every year on Christmas Eve at Grammy's house - just to name a few. I had to limit the number posted here, but if you are ever at our house and want to see the full Taylor collection, I have them in a folder in the computer.

Taylor - You are a great girl and we love you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!



















7 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Taylor! I have to say my personal favorite of these pictures is your "Einstein" look.
Love, Aunt Ellen

sarah.ann said...

Happy BIrthday Taylor! I love you so much and I am so pround of you! I couldn't of asked for a better cousin than you! You're one terrific person! Have a fantastic birthday!
Love Always, Sarah

Diana and Fam said...

Wow! Taylor you just keep blossoming more and more every time I see you. I've seen you go from cute to adorable to beautiful. Happy Birthday!, I hope your day was great!

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Wow! I'm 4th?? What's the deal? This is just a very popular blog. Happy Birthday to you, Taylor. At least I can say that at least I was THERE at your party yesterday to wish you birthday wishes IN PERSON. My favorite picture is the one of you and JJ when you were just a few months old. Very cute!

Brunner said...

Hope you had a great one Taylor. Sorry I missed the party, but I sure thought a lot of you when my patient was having her first babe just like your mom was doing 14 yrs ago. I sure loved having a new born baby girl living in our home for a few months back in the days. I can't believe how time can go by so quickly. You have got to stop making me feel old. When I was your age, JJ was born. Can you imagine having a niece or nephew??? Well that's the difference between being the oldest of the family and the youngest.

Jill said...

I have to say I really like the
Einstein look also. :)

Lindsay said...

Adorable! Happy Birthday Taylor.