Friday, May 9, 2008

Mix of Pix

I have been experimenting with my new camera and having fun making banners for the top of this page by cropping some of the photos from our files. It is interesting what you can come up with by taking just a strip (about 750 x 150 pixels) of a photo. I will put some new ones up there periodically. If I have ever taken a picture of you, don't be surprised if your face appears up there. I have been taking a photography class so hopefully the quality (both technical and artistic) will improve over time. Here are a few recent pics of the kids:




2 comments:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

When you are bored, head over to this cool blog:

http://hockeyguy.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love this picture of Nick - you should enter it into a contest or something!
Love, Ellen