Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Yesterday was Father's Day and what a great day it was! I got to sleep in, then I got to eat breakfast casserole (eggs, hasbrowns, ham, cheese) and apple cake. Taylor and Matt made the apple cake. It was all delicious.

I got some napping glasses as a Father's Day gift. I need to take these things to church!


Later in the day we went to Grandma and Grandpa Anderson's for a BBQ. The Fitt's had driven down from Oregon on Saturday. Chad and Joey and Brandon and Camille also joined us.


We are not the only ones with a new back patio. Mom and Dad have recently added one in their backyard as well - and nice new patio furniture, too.


Everyone had a great time visiting and enjoyed each other's company.


Taylor and Sarah rest after a rigorous round of croquet - Which grandpa won of course!!!

4 comments:

MUSA said...

i like yours pictures, saludos amigo

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

What! Someone beat me to the comments page? Who is this chica? Oh well, I seriously need to get a pair of those glasses for work. They look cool.

Jill said...

I love those glasses, they are really stylin. I'm sorry I missed the BBQ. :(

Nelle B said...

It looks like you all had a great time together. Thanks for posting the pictures Blaine. We love and miss you all.