Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Kendall Family Reunion

The Kendall family reunion at Provo Park last Saturday was a successful event. We ate, played games, had a little talent show, and Bert played the Banjo and told jokes.

One of the more shocking scenes was Chad and Joey showing up in the new "The Quest" BYU Football shirts. All I can say is Joey must really be in love to agree to wear that. The real question is does Chad show up at Joey's family reunions wearing Ute gear? I have a picture of a young (3 or 4 year old) Chad wearing a Utah shirt. I would post it on the blog, but I can't find where I put it...I sent it out to a few people in an email a few years ago. Maybe someone saved it and can email it back to me.


Bert and Sharon put together this fun game in the spirit of "Where's Waldo?" There are 22 pictures of Grandma and/or Grandpa on this sheet - can you find them all? Also try to find Elvis, Miley Cyrus, Zach Efron, Abraham Lincoln and various other famous people.

Here is a picture of the whole group. We had a fun day and enjoyed each others company.

4 comments:

Grandma A said...

Great pictures Blaine, thanks for
putting them on your blog. Love,
Mom

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

All I can say is that besides being fully engaged, we're on a QUEST, Baby!

Best $5 that ANYONE could spend:
http://www.byucougars.com/Filing.jsp?ID=10973

Blaine said...

Even I, A UTE fan, knows it's "Fully Invested" not "Fully Engaged".

Methinks Jeff is slowly turning to the dark side. I have info that he was recently spotted and even photographed wearing a Utah shirt.

Nelle B said...

Great pictures! I love Joey's new haircut - thanks for letting us see all the fun things that you did. That "Where's Grandma and Grandpa" game looks really fun.