Friday, October 10, 2008

Is It Halloween Tommorrow??

That is the question we keep hearing from Nicholas. He has no concept of "in three weeks". If it's in the future it must be tomorrow. We bought him his Batman costume about a week ago and he is constantly putting it on and taking it back off ('cause it gets hot). It's gonna be worn out by Halloween - it's already made a trip to Grandma's house for repair work.



Becca is going to be a Princess. She's pretty excited, but she is able to refrain from putting her costume on all the time.

4 comments:

Grandma A said...

Grandpa & Grandma A. say: "We are excited to have you two over for Trick or Treat so we can give you a TREAT. You both look terrific and if Nicky's batman suit needs more repairs come on over."

Nelle B said...

I love these costumes - but my favorite part are the little toes peeking out!

Halloween here is no big deal, what they really love is "Day of the Dead" it sounds bad, but it's really a lot like Memorial Day. Only with a Halloween twist.

Diana and Fam said...

Cute costumes! I just hope I can get my kids to wear their costumes for the one day! haha

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

4th! Are you serious? 4th? Oh well. I bet I'm the only one to be able to say that I saw them in PERSON on Friday in costume. The rest of you will have to wait "3 more weeks". Ha ha ha