Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Look Who's Home!

Daniel returned home from his mission in Tampa, Florida a couple weeks ago and David just got his mission call to Adelaide, Australia. The Fitts were in town this last weekend to show off the shiny new RM to the Utah crowd as well as to let them say goodbye to Dave. They had an open house for them at Brad's sister, Stephanie's, house. Her house is on Traverse Ridge on top of South Mountain in Draper, so the views were spectacular. In the photo above, I believe Daniel is using Uncle Garth's spotting scope to view one of his mission areas in Florida.


Here a couple of volunteers who were willing to pose for me to show off the view from Stephanie's back yard.


Ellen mentioned in her last email that she wanted to see some fall leaves so this one is for her. This is the view toward the east of South Mountain.


This picture is just so darn cute I couldn't resist putting it on here. Jill, I will send you my price list for a print :)



On Sunday, we had a family get-together at mom and dad's house. BBQ turkey and baked beans were on the menu on this pleasant afternoon.
Chad and Joey had fun playing ball with Matt, Dylan, and Nicky. Hope there's no grass stains on the Sunday clothes!


Jill and Paula engage in some girl talk on the patio...


While Daniel shares his mission photos with Brandon, Camille, and Joel.


Meanwhile, I was able to get everyone together to take this picture (luckily, I take my tripod everywhere I go). Welcome home, Daniel! And congratulations, David!

6 comments:

Grandma A said...

Great pictures Blaine, Thanks for posting them.

Jill said...

Wow, I really like that family picture... dad looks kind of little in the middle of all those big men! Good job Blaine, go ahead and send me your price list. :)

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Once again, I'm THIRD. Geez, you've got to be pretty quick to beat Grandma A and Jill. Great photos.

Nelle B said...

I love the leaves! Looks like everyone had a great time. Daniel looks great, doesn't he?

Nelle B said...

I love the family picture, too! Everyone looks so good. :) And Christian has the most piercing blue eyes ever!

Jill said...

Blaine, you look nothing like Kevin from "The Office" just so you know. :)