Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Part 3

Friday, for the third day in a row, we were celebrating Halloween. This time it was actually Halloween. My work always likes to have employees' kids come in and trick-or-treat at the office - its' s a chance to take in a large amount of candy in a short time. The kids are always very eager to come.

Here is the Princess, Batman, the Hobo, and the Hip-Hop farmer after the first round of trick-or treating of the day.

Just as we were leaving this guy showed up at my work. I think we left just in time. He did look at Nicky in his Batman costume and say something like..."Why would I want to kill you? You...you complete me." Whatever that means...

Well after getting a good amount of candy at my work it was time to get down to the main event - MORE TRICK-OR-TREATING late into the evening. After all the candy-getting was done the haul was counted and we got... A LOT of candy. There goes my diet or (any resmblence of being on one) for the next couple weeks.

2 comments:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

You're on a diet? Just remember, "Get candy, get candy, get candy" and "Everyone we know is giving away candy?" and "I'll get that candy from those fools!"

Jill said...

That joker is scary, I haven't even seen that movie yet and I think he is freaky looking. I would have run out of there!