Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hard to Resist

It's just too easy to make fun of BYU in the wake of the game last weekend, I wasn't going to do it, but since most of these things were emailed to me by BYU fans I figure, why not!!
Someone got their hands on one of the "magic coins" Bronco Mendenhall had made for each of the team members at the beginning of the year. I guess "The Quest" was accomplished after all!


My cougar brother-in-law sent me the above image. The Ute defense enjoyed a full box of them Saturday and highly recommend them.

Last year BYU receiver Austin Collie caught a pass on 4th and 18 that basically won the game for BYU and later was quoted as saying "If you're living right, magic will happen." Well if that is the case, his QB has some big-time repenting to do this year.

2 comments:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

First of all, take off that ridiculous picture of your brother-in-law wearing the Utah cap and giving the #1 finger.

Second, do you have an actual reference that Collie actually said that or did you make that up?

Blaine said...

1- I like that picture. It will come down when I am ready.

2- Have you been living in a cave? Ever heard of the Salt Lake Tribune? Deseret News ring a bell?